Displaying 3-dimensional time-altitude sections
- Follow the steps described to visualize 2-dimensional profiles.
- For the X-Axis you must derive a time variable. This can be done by clicking on View>Derived Variables and then adding the derived variable "Time(station date&time)".
- Select this derived variable as X-Variable (right click in the diagram >X-Variable).
- As Y-Variable Altitude should be already displayed.
- As Z-Variable choose "O3 [mPa]" or any variable you want. A 3-dimensional time-altitude section will be displayed according to the predefined display options.
- The Display Style and other properties can be changed as desired (right click in the diagram>Properties).