Data Retrieval via PANGAEA
WRMC highly recommends that all users do their own quality checks of the data after extracting BSRN-data!!!Since the beginning of 2012 the WRMC offers a BSRN-Toolbox which can be used to perform these QC checks. Any user who finds questionable data should inform the WRMC staff (Amelie Driemel) about the problem so the data can be double checked. If the problem is severe, the WRMC staff will contact the corresponding station scientists for corrections. If the corrected data cannot be submitted within a reasonable period of time, the questionable data will be deleted from PANGAEA, and a warning will be given in the corresponding station directory of the ftp-archive.
Available Data Summaries
- LR 0100 + LR 0300 (Basic radiation and other radiation measurements)
- LR 0300 (Other radiation measurements only, including net and upward fluxes)
- LR 0500 (Ultra-violet measurements)
- LR 1000 (Meteorological synoptical observations)
- LR 1100 (Radiosonde measurements)
- LR 1200 (Ozone measurements)
- LR 1300 (Expanded measurements), Part I
- LR 3010 (Other radiation measurements at 10 m, including upward fluxes)
- LR 3030 (Other radiation measurements at 30 m, including upward fluxes)
- LR 3300 (Other radiation measurements at 300 m, including upward fluxes)
- All logical records
Additionally, a Google-like interface for searching and distributing BSRN-data via web may be used, see example. The output of the search interface are links to single monthly datasets. Following one link leads to the meta data of this dataset. The data itself can be obtained in different formats after you logged in.
Please see also our Errata and Update page for current issues/updates.